Getting Back on Plan
WOW……NO MORE SNOW DAYS PLEASE!!!
Have you fell off the plan? I have big time BUT don’t fret, these things happen and lets be honest before the cabin fever set in it was fun, right? Don’t be hard on yourself or feel disappointed just get back to the plan. This is so important, the quicker you do that the quicker you will feel better.
So often, we set goals only to be quickly get distracted, thrown off track and find ourselves unmotivated again – and frustrated!
Before you even set your goals, it’s important to look at your priorities first.
Why? If you have a goal to get in shape and lose 20 pounds, but you haven’t made that possible by way of your other priorities, it’s not going to happen. Sometimes, a shift in priorities can be a huge eye opener.
As you pinpoint your goals, and revisit your priorities, decide on ONE healthy habit to focus on this for the week.
Some ideas include (pick ONE, or come up with your own).
1. Get at least 20 minutes of physical activity each day
2. Replace at least one sweetened drink with water
3. Prepare more meals at home
4. Add more veggies to at least one meal each day
5. Slow down when you eat, and chew your food more
6. Get enough sleep
7. Bring a healthy snack or meal with you when you leave the house.
These are just some simple steps to get you back on track!