Goan Mackerel Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Madras curry paste
- 2 mackerel, cut across into 4-5 steaks
- small bunch coriander, stalks chopped, leaves to sprinkle
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 limes, zest and juice only
- ½ can coconut milk
- Cauliflower rice
Cook off the curry paste in a pan with the oil.
Throw in the mackerel steaks and completely cover with paste.
Add the coriander stalks to the pan with the red onion and cook for a moment or two.
Add the lime zest and juice and the coconut milk.
On a medium heat, simmer for 15 minutes, turning the mackerel a few times.
Serve with cauliflower rice.